LET'S JUST GO AROUND

Karl Denninger karl at Mcs.Net
Thu Feb 6 09:57:45 EST 1997

> > Very true.  Now if *SOMEBODY*, *ANYBODY* at ARIN would just come out
> > and *say* "you can get a /19 if you're multihoming, even if you're
> > not big enough", I'll shut up on this topic. ;)
>
> I don't think that would be sensible.  If you're not big enough to qualify
> for a /19 then you should get a longer prefix.  If you have trouble
> getting that routed, perhaps you are not paying enough to the providers
> that you want to carry your route.
>
> --apb (Alan Barrett)

You have just described a textbook violation of anti-trust law.

Karl Denninger (karl at MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, Web servers $75/mo
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| Email to "info at mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 773 248-9865]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal