LET'S JUST GO AROUND

Paul Ferguson pferguso at CISCO.COM
Wed Feb 5 08:28:19 EST 1997

Well, you don't elaborate on what you think this paradigm shift actually
*is*, so it's a little difficult to comment on how this proposal imapcts
issues from a technical or economic perspective is relevant.

Overall, I think that the ARIN proposal already reflects practices in
use throughout the Internet; a reflection of reality.

- paul