ARIN reply-alls

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Tue Sep 10 11:24:06 EDT 2002

John,

We have been replying to the Sender, who should have past the
authorization. Other people have also expressed an interest in received
replies to the Reply-To. Will make the change to CC the Reply-To and
continue to reply to the Sender. This change will be in testing for the
next few days, but you should notice the change by the end of the week.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN