ARIN reply-alls

Mazzella, John N John.Mazzella at qwest.com
Mon Sep 9 16:01:25 EDT 2002

ARIN,

When we send you an email with multiple names on the To: and CC:, will you
be replying to all orders, or just to the single order listed on our ORG
record (ipadmin at qwest.com)?  We noticed that as of August 30, you stopped
reply-all'ing.  Is this a temporary policy change, or permanent?

We would like to know, because if you do reply-all, then we can better
target the originating engineer straight from your reply.  However, I am
also in favor of the argument for tighter security on the single emails
listed in the ORG record.  Thanks for your feedback,

John Mazzella
Qwest IP Implementation
703.363.4139