[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2010

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Nov 24 09:34:32 EST 2010

> The deadline to begin a petition will be five
> business days after the AC's draft meeting minutes are published.

The minutes from the Advisory Council's 8 October 2010 meeting were
published and are available at:
https://www.arin.net/about_us/ac/index.html

The abandonment of 2010-9, 2010-11, and 2010-13, and the decision to not
send 2010-14 to last call are actions that can still be petitioned. The
petition deadline is 5 December 2010.

For more information on starting and participating in petitions, see PDP
Petitions at: https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp_petitions.html

Draft Policy and Proposal texts are available at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/index.html

The ARIN Policy Development Process can be found at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services