[arin-ppml] Props. 122 + 123 process?

Hannigan, Martin marty at akamai.com
Thu Nov 25 10:21:28 EST 2010

We've established that at least Prop 123 is a no-brainer and are on the way
to finding support with 122.

Both say "emergency" on them. The next A/C meeting and BoT meerings are some
time off. The smart money believes that the IANA is going to exhaust in
early January which means if we are going to do something we need to do it
now?

What's the process?

Best,

-M<

PS: Happy Thanksgiving, all! I wouldn't normally be posting on such a
fabulous food day except that I'm in bountiful Africa, specifically airy
Johannesburg, at the juicy AfriNIC meeting presenting a fully baked global
proposal. ;)  Enjoy!