[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Garth Brown GarthB at semaphore.com
Wed Feb 6 00:53:18 EST 2008

Dean,

For someone who holds others to such high standards of punctual and semantic precision in their responses, it surprises me that you still have still not responded to the core question I posed:

"why is it that you have not responded to any of the people on this forum who have politely requested that you take up a specific and valid action to make change, rather than espouse the same rhetoric over and over?"

If you intend to be credible, advances in your actions would seem important. To mire oneself in constant rhetoric without ever advancing one's cause isn't productive - it's merely being bitter.

What are your constructive plans? How do you intend to use the system you're claiming to protect to resolve the problems you're asserting exist?

Garth Brown