[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Garth Brown GarthB at semaphore.com
Tue Feb 5 14:42:31 EST 2008

Dean,

You have still not responded to my core question.

Specifically: "why is it that you have not responded to any of the people on this forum who have politely requested that you take up a specific and valid action to make change, rather than espouse the same rhetoric over and over?"

I believe people are trying to tell you that your tactics have ceased to be effective. Without credible follow-through they amount to a witch hunt. Work within the system defined by the organization you assert you are protecting.

Please answer my core question.

Garth Brown