[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Edward B. DREGER eddy+arin+spam at noc.everquick.net
Tue Feb 5 12:50:27 EST 2008

DA> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:30:35 -0500 (EST)
DA> From: Dean Anderson

DA> I assert those facts reflect negatively on the character of Board
DA> Member Vixie.

Your repeated posts are accomplishing nothing productive.

You've asserted your anti-Vixie standpoint many times in different
forums over the years.  Your conflict of interest is just as great as
that of any Vixie supporter.

Please express your concerns via appropriate ARIN channels.  Or via
legal action if you feel that standard channels have failed.  And then
wait patiently while procedures are in motion.

And if there must be an investigation into the board... let it be led by
a neutral third party with no COI regarding any of the members.  You do
not fit the bill.  You certainly could give input to any investigator,
but are no more qualified to lead such an inquiry than a friend of Vixie
would be.

I've had my fill of bluster and filibuster.

this sort of talk?  I'm concerned that this endless discussion is
alienating people who otherwise may be inclined to provide valuable
insight and opinions dealing with ARIN operations.

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/
davidc at brics.com -*- jfconmaapaq at intc.net -*- sam at everquick.net
Ditto for broken OOO autoresponders and foolish AV software backscatter.