[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Feb 5 12:30:35 EST 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Michael T. Halligan wrote:

> You're forgetting Dean's accusation of Paul Vixie being involved in
> organized crime?

The Exactis V. MAPS case was indeed an organized crime case.

I assert those facts reflect negatively on the character of Board Member
Vixie. I think you agree but object to anything that reflects negatively
on the character of Board Member Vixie.

The facts I cited are true.

You object only to the facts being made known. You have no dispute with
the facts.

		--Dean

617 344 9000