[arin-discuss] No quorum in last election

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Feb 4 16:02:40 EST 2008

He might well ask you the same ting.

This is getting to the hugely amusing part.  Dean's (allegedly)
paying an attorney to verify his assertions.  However, Dean's also
paying dues to ARIN which pay for ARIN's attorney to respond to
Dean's attorney.  Thus, Dean is in effect paying 2 attorneys
to argue with each other.

Man, why was I so dumb as to go into networks?  I could have
been a lawyer and got guarenteed income for life.

Ted