[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Nov 2 12:02:53 EDT 2007

> The term "educational outreach" is being used as an excuse
> for junkets and to support the board members pet projects.

Prove it. I want to see evidence, not just idle speculation.

> There is no genuine educational value in any of these activities.

Where's the proof?

> ARIN didn't do "educational outreach" at VON:

Evidence please.

> There was no
> one attending VON who needed to obtain IP addresses that
> didn't know how to do that.

Show me your survey results and the list of attendees that
you interviewed.

> Most attendees didn't need to obtain IP addresses from ARIN
> and wouldn't qualify for an allocation if they wanted one.

Again, prove it with hard evidence.

> Most VON attendees get their IP addresses from ISPs.

That is a statistical statement. Show me the raw numbers behind it.

In other words, put up or shut up!

--Michael Dillon

P.S. If you believe this stuff and do not run for the Board of Trustees
election, then you are personally aiding and abetting the fraud that you
are complaining about.