[arin-discuss] IP Address Management Software

Tony Wade twade at is.co.za
Mon Jul 28 15:51:17 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am currently running a project at Internet Solutions in South Africa, to develop
our own IP Database and Management system. This is designed around many of our
existing client databases and systems that we have.

We are still in the beginning phase of implimentation, but hope to have the system
up and running with all our addresses in place by the end of this year. And have plans
for many features. Including Auto-updates to ARIN.

Tony Wade
Systems Engineer, Infrastructure
Internet Solutions

Email: twade at isnet.net