[arin-discuss] IP Address Management software

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Mon Jul 28 14:29:10 EDT 2003

This topic is a perfect topic for disscussion on this list.  Why not
formalize you inquiry and send it to the list?
It is also a topic which could be scheduled following one of the upcoming
Public Policy meetings in Chicago.  When the CLEW working group existed, it
often met in such fashion.  Also, there may be interest in developing such
an application as an Open Source project.

I think (personal opinion) that such a survey by ARIN staff would be
innappropriate unless they had nothing else to do, which doesn't seem
possible.

Bill Darte