Comments on Name Based Virtualk Hosting Policy Recommendation

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Thu May 10 09:03:29 EDT 2001

and to further that thought, you do have to justify your request for address
space and since the recommendation is to use name-based system for
webhosting then only a "technical" justification will be accepted for not
following the recommendation, in other words not an administrative one,
financial one etc, only a technical one.