Comments on Name Based Virtualk Hosting Policy Recommendation

Gilbert Martin @ Learning Solutions Gilbert.Martin at za.didata.com
Wed May 9 13:23:44 EDT 2001

I am extremely concerned and somewhat think I have missed the bus totally,
what is going to happen to current IP address space that has been issued to
ISP's?? Will the IP Address space be re-released or still kept as its
constituency??
Maybe I am totally confused but I am under the impression that IP-based web
hosting is going to require that all previously released address space be
reissued???