Idea

Stephen Elliott stephen at hnt.com
Wed Jan 17 06:26:56 EST 2001

I think you misread the message, IP's under IPv6 do not cost $5 apiece.
 I was saying that if they did cost $5 each under IPv4 and cost nothing
under IPv6, corporations would have a financial incentive to reduce the
number of IPv4 IP's they use, and at the same time accelerate the switch
to IPv6.
-Stephen