Been quiet in here...

Joe DeCosta decosta at bayconnect.com
Wed Jan 3 18:25:53 EST 2001

now, how about this, raise the pricing, and then donate the profit to some
NPO, or some such thing, i just *HATE* having to update the damned IP usage
spreadsheet and sending it to our uplink who owns the class C we have.  its
a pain in the ass, ever time we move stuff around on our network....... It
costs too much time to do it that way.  If the IP's are on a free market,
then why must we also then justify them?