Abuse of ARIN policies.

Joe DeCosta joe at decosta.org
Fri Apr 27 18:13:35 EDT 2001

in any case, i do suggest that if  you would like to keep your allocations
intact and not impact further allocations, i would certianly provide them
with a nice little spreadsheet like IP hostname, and host type.......blah
blah
http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc2050.html might be of some interest

Joe DeCosta
joe at decosta.org
~Off to see the wonderful wizard of Oz!~
~because of the wonderful things he does!~