WebHosting Policy- SSL

Simon simon at optinet.com
Wed Apr 18 15:23:52 EDT 2001

Actually, our system is automated and removes the temp ServerAlias after 15
days. In DNS, we use a wild card & single IP for this, so it doesn't require any
changes whatsoever after initial setup. Just because you can't implement it,
doesn't mean IPs have to be wasted. I can say I need 100 ips to implement
what others can with 5, does that mean I'm supposed to get them? accessing
a website before its domain propagates and is pointing to right DNS isn't a big
issue and can be done rather easily. IPv6 is years away :-(

-Simon

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:07:03 -0400, Neil H. wrote:

>Do you guys realize the amount of account required to do that?  It would
>make my zone huge and then to go back and delete it.  Also my resellers
>wouldn't like that.  This would be a complete nightmare.  Just get IPv6
>working and forget about all this.
>
>Neil

H.
>> > Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:50 AM
>> > To: ARIN Virtual Web Hosting (E-mail)
>> > Subject: Re: WebHosting Policy- SSL
>> >

>> > For new accounts setup that use FrontPage extensions how would a user
>pre
>> > publish their site before the domain name resolved?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Neil

Hosting