WebHosting Policy- SSL

L. James Prevo president at prevo.net
Wed Apr 18 15:04:29 EDT 2001

I don't think a IP # is needed for this, we don't give IP #'s so a user can
"publish" before thier domain is active, they just have to wait until thier
domain resolves to the server.

We are sorry they have to wait.  I tell the customer, send your request to
change the name server info on your domain name two days before signing
up with me, the host.  This way they don't pay two days for no service.

Issuing a IP # for temporary purposes I feel is not nessecary.

But for something like SSL, which you always need a IP # is nessecary.

L. James Prevo
President
The Prevo Network
http://www.prevo.net
"The Place Where We Unlock Your Doors to the Net!"