ARIN IPv6 Policy

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Mon Mar 12 14:40:05 EST 2001

> the iesg and the v6 directorate are discussing the v6 addressing issues,
> both within the ietf and with responsible folk at the rirs, and we hope
> to have a more clear and broader agreement in time for the arin meeting.

	Great. Perhaps you could have something ready a few weeks
	prior to the ARIN mtg. so people would have a chance to review
	it ahead of time.

> in the meantime, is there a precis somewhere of the verbal position you
> are reported to have taken at the last arin meeting?  it is said that you
> personally spoke quite vociferously against the draft, and we might like
> to see if the ongoing work addresses your issues.

	I'm not too sure who "it" is that purports what my participation
	was at the mtg.  The meeting minutes are available and they
	document the major comments and the parties that raised the issues.
	http://www.arin.net/minutes/public/arinvi/ARIN_VI_PPM_files/outline_collapsed.htm#ipv6

	My feelings in this matter are of little interest or concern to most.
	I thank you for you consideration however.