[Services-wg] ARIN Services WG - CKN23 materials for your consideration

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jun 14 04:58:09 EDT 2016

ARIN Services WG (SWG) -

   Please find attached the “CKN23" project document and an overview slide deck
   of same, for your consideration.   Leslie Nobile produced these and is available
   to brief the Services WG on the issue and potential options for moving forward.

   It would be my desire the Services WG consider the matter and provide an initial
   recommendation on how to proceed.  I would inform the ARIN community of this
   direction by putting the matter out for community consultation along with the SWG’s
   recommendation.

   Please review the materials at your convenience, and we’ll arrange a teleconference
   in the near future to review jointly.

Thank you!
/John

John Curran