RTMA Working Group Meeting

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Thu Mar 1 10:03:23 EST 2001

Many of the ARIN policies have *caused* the routing tables
to grow, not shrink. ARIN does not care about this. All
ARIN cares about is extracting fees from people for some
simple database services which could have been automated
long ago. Those fees pay for expensive vacations all around the
world...non-profit of course...

All one can do is route around the mess...

 http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif