RTMA Working Group Meeting

Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC) henk at ripe.net
Wed Feb 28 11:07:36 EST 2001

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, J. Scott Marcus wrote:

> Perhaps one of us could also walk the group thru the analysis of routing
> table and address allocation data that Geoff Huston presented at the IETF
> in December?  It is conceivable that Geoff will attend the ASO meeting; if
> not, he might agree to have someone (possibly yours truly) present for him.

If collection and analysis of routing data are appropriate, then I can
organize a talk about the RIS.  We are still looking for a suitable site
to place a route collector in the ARIN region as well as input to what
queries/graphs people like to see.  This would be something to discuss.
The talk would be similar to the presentation that we gave at Apricot this
week, but with fresh, new data added.

The same goes for the RIPE NCC TTM: if there is interest in performance
measurements between sites in the ARIN region, then I can say something
about that as well.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal at ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1016 AB Amsterdam                    Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746