Please send me your comments

Bryan Socha byans at ugo.com
Fri Nov 3 11:23:30 EST 2000

I finally am at a company that welcomes me to get involved and the time to
actually attend meetings so I'm happy to finally be able to get involved...

I agree with some other people to attempt to figure out what the goal of the
working group will be so it can be decided how to collect the data we need
to analyze the situation.

Something I wanted to throw out at this point... Has anyone ever looked at
the ability to reclaim old asns that will never be used again?