Please send me your comments

Kim Hubbard kimh at arin.net
Thu Nov 2 16:05:40 EST 2000

Cathy,

I think it's important to first define exactly what our goals are, i.e.,
what questions are we trying to answer or what problems need solving.  Do
you want to start with one topic, i.e., AS depletion or broaden it to
include the size of the routing table, etc.  Once these are defined, it
should be easier to decide how to go about gathering the info.

Kim