What do you want? - Cost justification

Kent Crispin kent at SONGBIRD.COM
Thu May 1 17:30:47 EDT 1997

On Thu, May 01, 1997 at 03:53:08PM -0400, Kim Hubbard wrote:

> We haven't put out the final budget yet because we're waiting on
> pricing for legal insurance.  I can't even estimate how much that will
> cost so we're waiting until we have actual prices.
>
> Kim

So put out a budget with the real nmbers you have, and leave a
placeholder for legal insurance.  It's almost completely orthogonal
from issues like employee salary, service level, and so on.  If you
are really interested in having this discussed in a public forum the
lack of information on legal insurance won't hold up discussion, I
assure you.

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...