What do you want? - Cost justification

David Wimsey wimsey at rtci.com
Thu May 1 15:04:07 EDT 1997

I haven't been following the arin discussion real closly as time isn't on
myside at this point, I am how ever concerned about what happens.  My
actaul concern is where is the 2 million  $$ cost justification.  I am not
be any means saying thats too much, I just can't see where it is all going.
 If you could point me towards some sort of costs justification data I
would greatly appricaite it.

David