Unbent ?

Rolf Poser rolf at ceux1.che.uct.ac.za
Thu May 1 08:22:20 EDT 1997

> Anyone have a script that would periodically resend each
> message in the ARIN archives sequentially?   We could cycle
> them about once every couple of months -- it appears to be
> the frequency the same "discussions" keep coming up...

On a more serious note, would someone please care to summarise those
archives or write up some sort of FAQ. For anyone who really just wants the
basics, it is a really daunting task to need to read through the archives.
It would also probably lessen chances of misunderstandings.

If I had the time and more insight I might even offer to volunteer to do
this myself ;-)

Regards,
Rolf.