Threats of Censorship?

The Innkeeper the_innkeeper at SOLS.NET
Thu Mar 6 04:00:59 EST 1997

> Ray,
>         It seems that Mr. Fleming brings up issues which relate to the
> discussion on a "macro" scale.  If the discussion is purely "micro" then
it
> should be stated as such.  Censorship, or "filtering" of viewpoints which
> are thought provoking, seems to smack of Albanian-style cyber-crackdowns.
> (Do you support President Sali Berisha in Tirana's reforms?  They are 1)
> curfew with 'shoot to kill' orders (elminate all non-governmental ideas)
on
> anyone congregating in groups greater than four, 3) censorship or
> "filtering" of the press.
>         I would hope that an informative list like ARIN would be
inclusive
> of all viewpoints.  That is the spirit of diversity which Internet is
best
> at fostering.
>
>         Dr. Stephen J. Page (510-227-1650)

Censorship is not acceptable sir......But even I am tiring of Mr.
Flemming's posts sinse it is starting to be total nonsense and diverting
folks attentions from the issues we are here to discuss.....

He is bringing things into the list that do not belong here.....They do
belong in other lists which are pertinent....But we ARE here to discuss
ARIN and what is being proposed......That is what I have been here to
discuss and learn of from the get-go.....Some of Jim's comments are
pertinent....But the majority of them are BS.....If we are here to discuss
a subject then let us stick to that subject.....NOT all of the other
ramblings of assholes (I apologize for my language folks).....

- Steve -