Threats of Censorship?

The Innkeeper the_innkeeper at SOLS.NET
Thu Mar 6 03:52:20 EST 1997

Welp Tom.....Even I (with my open views and the such ) have been dealing
Mr. Flemming to my trash list for the past week since he is loading down
the lists with completely nonsensical BS......

I am one who is open to all views and opinions.....But Jim is off on the
deep end anymore and I feel that he needs to stop flooding this list so
that we can get on with what this list is here for....

- Steve -