What triggered ARIN ?

The Innkeeper the_innkeeper at SOLS.NET
Thu Mar 6 04:06:39 EST 1997

> >This actually raises an interesting point.  Are there _any_
> >substantive issues left to be addressed regarding the current draft,
> >or shall we just rename NAIPR to YAJFS (Yet Another Jim Fleming
> >Soapbox)?
> >
> >If there are substantive issues, can people provide them (preferably
> >_without_ complaints about how they've been posted before and ignored,
> >how Kim, the BoD, and InterNIC are not responsive, etc. etc.) in a
> >simple list format?  Might make the discussion be a bit more
> >productive...
>

> 1.  Proposed budget, capitalization, funding model, cash flow

No budget to say as of yet for justification of their non-profit status....

> 2.  Proposed location(s)

What in the Hades does this have to do with it???

> 3.  Alternatives using existing not-for-profits with Registry and
Internet
> experience

VERY good point m'friend....

> 4.  Bylaws (strawman would be fine)

A MUST (along with the budget)....That is unless this is planned when they
just start everything up and ask for my check??? <G>.....

Stephan R. May, Sr., Manager, Southeastern Online System Services
                   http://www.sols.net    the_innkeeper at sols.net
                     VOICE: (304)235-3767   FAX: (304)235-3772
Proud member of the Association of Online Professionals Board of Directors
                                        http://www.aop.org