Suggestion to partially moderate NAIPR list

Jim Browning jfbb at ATMNET.NET
Thu Mar 6 23:05:06 EST 1997

Unir is a recent change, whose domain didn't resolve (at least in this
galaxy/stargate/dimension) when I looked it up.  Mr. Fleming's address is
with Unety, and by his rules, I guess (whether they know it or not) that
makes him their representative every time he posts...

Mr. Fleming - Since you are always so keen on everyone else's affiliations,
how about clearing this up for us?  Are you employed by Unety Systems,
Inc.?   Do your posts reflect the position of Unety?
--
jfbb