Suggestion to partially moderate NAIPR list

Stan Barber sob at ACADEM.COM
Thu Mar 6 22:42:14 EST 1997

I don't know if the name of the company is Unety or Unir. Jim's signatures
have Unir in them.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.