Threats of Censorship?

Michael Shields shields at CROSSLINK.NET
Wed Mar 5 20:24:46 EST 1997

> (Do you support President Sali Berisha in Tirana's reforms?  They are 1)
> curfew with 'shoot to kill' orders (elminate all non-governmental ideas) on
> anyone congregating in groups greater than four, 3) censorship or
> "filtering" of the press.

Before the metadiscussion devolves completely, let me post some new,
stronger procmail rules I've been using:

:0:
* ^From: .*JimFleming at unety\.net
$JUNK
# and replies!  Sheesh.
:0:
$JUNK
:0:
* ^TOJimFleming at unety\.net
$JUNK

These have been very effective.  In fact they toss away almost all the
traffic on naipr.  I don't know why I bother to subscribe.
--
Shields, CrossLink.