What triggered ARIN ?

Stephen Satchell satchell at ACCUTEK.COM
Wed Mar 5 15:01:02 EST 1997

At 8:19 AM -0700 3/3/97, David R. Conrad wrote:
>Hi,
>
>This actually raises an interesting point.  Are there _any_
>substantive issues left to be addressed regarding the current draft,
>or shall we just rename NAIPR to YAJFS (Yet Another Jim Fleming
>Soapbox)?
>
>If there are substantive issues, can people provide them (preferably
>_without_ complaints about how they've been posted before and ignored,
>how Kim, the BoD, and InterNIC are not responsive, etc. etc.) in a
>simple list format?  Might make the discussion be a bit more
>productive...

1.  Proposed budget, capitalization, funding model, cash flow

2.  Proposed location(s)

3.  Alternatives using existing not-for-profits with Registry and Internet
experience

4.  Bylaws (strawman would be fine)

---
Stephen Satchell, Satchell Evaluations
http://www.accutek.com/~satchell for contact info
Opinions expressed are my own PERSONAL opinions.