past vs future use

Jon Lewis jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net
Sat Jun 28 16:09:32 EDT 1997

http://www.arin.net/arin_proposal.html

> allocations.  There is a reb here that I think Jon was trying to get
> to.  That being that if you have already paid for allocations, it would
> seem that there could be a vested intrest in how policy is set by those
> whom have paid for allocations.  The "Money where your mouth is" sort of

Actually, its more like "mouth where your money is".  If my company has to
pay for an allocation, I think I should have some input into the shaping
of ARIN policy.

> thing.  Maybe it would be of intrest to charge an additional nominal fee
> for those who have allocations for the membership in addition to
> their allocation fees as an option?

I suppose that would be better than no change at all.  Deep discounts in
ARIN membership fees for anyone who has paid for an allocation.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |
________Finger jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______