oops! previous assignment history

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Fri Jun 27 22:53:44 EDT 1997

Gordon,

Sorry not to respond sooner, I've been in KL.  The answer to your question
is that ISPs and end-users alike must account for all previously assigned
address space regardless of where they got it.

BTW, this is not the forum for discussing IP policies.  If you would like
to continue the discussion, please post to the pagan mailing list.

Kim