The latest

Stephen Sprunk spsprunk at paranet.com
Fri Jun 27 09:40:54 EDT 1997

Kim has stated that her primary function at ARIN will be IP space
reclaimation.  I'm not sure how many large contiguous blocks she will find
at first, but there's no doubt it will do some good and hopefully loosen up
allocations once enough small networks have been reclaimed to form aggregates.

If you'll remember, I argued for atomic netblocks in NANOG a while back and
received no support, even from you, who claim to support the idea.

Stephen

--
Unsolicited commercial/propaganda email subject to legal action.  Under US
Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C), and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a