The latest

Randy Bush randy at PSG.COM
Thu Jun 26 02:02:00 EDT 1997

> Can we have a very short response saying that in-addr management will
> not change in basic ways from how it is done now an dispense with this
> nonsense.

I am not aware of anything worth changing.  If you see improvements that
could be made, I am sure folk are open to discussion.

I am also not as optimistic as you in thinking that we can dispense with
such nonsense, as there is one born every minute.  This new one is cute
though, the usual psychosis plus radical plagarism and copyright
infringement.  Bet he makes everyone's .procmailrc in record time.

randy