The latest

Jon Lewis jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net
Wed Jun 25 14:02:09 EDT 1997

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   Respectively, I disagree with you statment that ARIN has nothing
> DIRECTLY to do with DNS.  This is a common misunderstanding I believe
> that needs correcting terribly.  They are irrevacably related.

How are they "irrevacably" related?  How are they related at all?

> > also have published my own lengthy analysis of why ARIN is important......
> > I believe that I sent a copy to this list.
>
>   No comment here.  I leave that statment to your own evalustion.

Excessive quoting, and mangled grammar and spelling just make you look
like a fool...or have you recently started learning this language?

 Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |
________Finger jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______