PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE

ptripp at EQUINOX.COM ptripp at EQUINOX.COM
Fri Jun 6 11:01:52 EDT 1997

Friends

No comedy here. It's about a seven year old girl with cancer. Read it and
pass it on to as many people as you can.

Occasionally we get to use this medium for some actual good, rather than
sending bunk across the waves.  And once in a while things like this bring
us back to reality, allowing us to count ourselves lucky in life. Let's put
our real network to work here!

Sorry to forward such a long message.  This email only requires you to read
the message and pass it along.  It won't take long and it is for a really
good cause.

Thanks
==Buddy

ehogan at mathsoft.com