Rebuttal to Mr. Weisberg's insinuations Re: Important News from Don Telage about ARIN

David R. Conrad davidc at APNIC.NET
Fri Jul 18 01:25:43 EDT 1997

Larry,

Not sure how being obnoxious helps you argue your case, but I'm sure
it makes sense to you.

However, if you look at my question, you'll see that the definition of
democracy doesn't quite apply.

I will ask yet again:

_Within the context of IP address allocation_, what exactly do you
mean by "a democratic process"?  Please be specific.

Thanks,
-drc
--------