Comments on ARIN proposal

Billy Biggs ae687 at FREENET.CARLETON.CA
Tue Jan 21 21:06:55 EST 1997

Paul,

Since this organization will affect the internet population as a whole
via deciding who is allowed allocations and also managing the basic state
of network resources for internet users in North America, I believe it
would be better served by a larger membership base.  While the end user
would almost never go directly to ARIN for allocations, the policies
governing who does get them would be, in my opinion, of more general intrest.

Lower fees for voting members would greatly improve this proposal as far
as I'm concerned.

--Billy