ARIN Proposal

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Mon Jan 20 14:05:08 EST 1997

David,

Thanks for answering the questions below.  One correction though, ARIN
is *not* an NSI initiative but a community initiative.  NSI is merely
trying to work with the community to propose a solution to the
community's desire that domain name administration and IP number
administration be separated.

Kim