Good intent and somewhat competent

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Sun Jan 19 00:44:50 EST 1997

> Gee I would also like to have a shot at becoming a multi Millon-air.  I
> would quit my day job and any other job for a shot at this. Greed is an
> ugly thing.  Who do these guys think they are kidding, somebody is going
> to get rich here.  I wonder how much the 5 trustees are going to make
> from this deal? What if one of the Big Guys or may be three MCI Sprint
> AT&T etc. decide to buy all of the address space what do you think an IP
> address will cost then?
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan

Have you even read the proposal?  If so, you would see that the
Board of Trustees are made up of volunteers.  You would also see
that ARIN will be a *non-profit* organization and you would see that
ARIN will not be selling address space, all of the current justifications
for address space will continue.

Kim