How costs will trickle down (if ARIN goes through)

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Fri Jan 17 19:50:28 EST 1997

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Jim Fleming wrote:

> I just asked why Michael Dillon was telling people on
> the IAHC list that you should not talk about this for 2
> years...what is the 2 years all about...?

I picked it out off the top of my head because I'm reasonably certain that
in two years, the details of how new TLD's came to be will be of no
interest to anyone but historians.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049