How costs will trickle down (if ARIN goes through)

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Fri Jan 17 18:33:59 EST 1997

On Friday, January 17, 1997 9:26 AM, bmanning at ISI.EDU wrote:
@ >
@ > On Friday, January 17, 1997 9:08 AM, bmanning at ISI.EDU wrote:
@ > @ > Hmmm...this is odd...during the Top Level Domain debates,
@ > @ > the IANA clearly encouraged people to submit applications,
@ > @ > called meetings, and even accepted application fees...
@ > @
@ > @   I dont think you are being accurate here Jim.
@ > @
@ > @ --
@ > @ --bill
@ > @
@ > @
@ >
@ > Can you be more specific...?
@
@

The mailing lists confirm what I have posted...

Now, I realize that you have posted stories about
how an envelope with money appeared in a file folder
you had at a meeting, but those are your stories and
several witnesses do not back up your story...

...in fact, they claim that you provided the envelope...

As for you representing the IANA, that was very clear
to everyone and last Fall you gave a talk in Silicon Valley
as...Bill Manning of the IANA...if you recall, I had to ask
Jon Postel and Fred Baker if that was the case and then
after the meeting with 70+ people, the web site was changed...

@ > BTW...several weeks ago on the IAHC list, I believe
@ > that Mr. Michael Dillon advised you not to talk about
@ > this for 2 years...can you explain what that was about
@ > along with your expansion on the above...?
@
@       And Mr. Dillon is who's legal representative?
@

I just asked why Michael Dillon was telling people on
the IAHC list that you should not talk about this for 2
years...what is the 2 years all about...?

--
Jim Fleming
UNETY Systems, Inc.

e-mail: