Multihoming sites and ARIN

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Tue Feb 25 10:03:24 EST 1997

On Tuesday, February 25, 1997 1:03 AM, Stephen Satchell[SMTP:satchell at ACCUTEK.COM] wrote:
@ At 2:57 PM -0800 2/24/97, Michael Dillon wrote:
<snip>
@
@
@ Suggestion:  could individuals submit white papers to be included on the
@ ARIN site?  This would be akin to publication of a long letter in a
@ scientific journal.  I have some ideas to keep this from becoming a major
@ mess, but I want comment on the basic idea.
@

I would suggest that all of the "proposed" Trustees submit a
position paper similar to what people submit before ISOC
elections. Many non-profit groups have people do this to
make sure that everyone understands people's platform.

This also helps to avoid the situation where a Trustee says
one thing in these forums and another "off-line". If the
Trustees are going to be trusted, people have to know
what they are about.

Here are the proposed Trustees....I don't think the list
has changed in a week...it appears to be a stable group...

Raymundo Vega Aguilar
Randy Bush
John Curran
Scott Bradner